The ChromeTab is a tablet known for its immense storage capacity and wide screen. The ChromeTab was released worldwide on February 3, 2015, and gave out free applications for the occasion.
The tablet comes with default applications that are the first applications the user sees when they first access the first page of the home screen.
- Settings - An application where the user can configure various settings of the tablet, such as the brightness, the background, etc.
- Browser - An internet browser where you can access websites.
- Application Store - The application store where the user can get applications.
- Bookshelf - An application where the user can purchase and write books with a drag and drop interface.
- Application Maker - An application where the user can develop their own applications via a drag and drop interface.