Here's what I think the PB&J Otter cast, including my PB&J Otter OCs, would dress as for Halloween.
NOTE: I will soon rename this blog post and expand it to include characters from other TV cartoons I love besides PB&J Otter as well as including my non-PB&J Otter OCs.
- Peanut Otter: Litten (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
- Baby Butter Otter: Rowlet (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
- Jelly Otter: Popplio (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
- Opal Otter: Lunala (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
- Ernest Otter: Solgaleo (Pokemon Sun and Moon)
- Anna "Aunt Nanner" Otter: Priscilla (Zootopia)
- Redolfo Otter: Flash (Zootopia)
- Pinch Raccoon: Lola Loud (The Loud House)
- Scootch Raccoon: Lana Loud (The Loud House)
- Wanda Raccoon: Rita Loud (The Loud House)
- Walter Raccoon: Lynn Loud, Sr. (The Loud House)
- Flick Duck: D…
Read more >
35 years ago, a music video of Video Killed the Radio Star, a hit from '79, hit the airwaves of the new cable channel dedicated for playing music videos 24/7. Said channel would later boost the careers of Madonna and Michael Jackson, and remain true to its name throughout its first decade. That name, was MTV.
Happy 35 years to Music Television! To honor it, I am currently working on a picture.Read more >
I wonder which Alola starter would suit Peanut, Baby Butter, and Jelly Otter. I kinda see Peanut with Litten, Butter with Rowlet, and Jelly with Popplio.Read more >
It's Mother's Day! Please, Creation Wiki. Show respect to your moms.
Say, why don't we make a project?Read more >
After seeing Sade make her own Care Bear Cousin, I decided to share mine; Busy Heart Beaver:
- Gender: Male
- Species: Beaver (duh!)
- Age: Ageless
- Color: Beige with tan tail.
- Symbol: Suitcase with red heart-shaped handle
- Likes: Business, equality, intelligence, rules, fruits and vegetables, wooden objects
- Dislikes: Procrastination, bad manners, annoyance, hurting his tooth
Busy Heart Beaver's name speaks the truth: He's always busy. In fact, so busy that he seems to have less time to play than the rest of the Care Bear Cousins. Busy Heart Beaver demonstrates the balance between work and play.
Credit to ThisCrispyKat on DeviantArt for the beaver base.Read more >