No. Just no.
Seriously, I'm now tired of grounded videos. Heck, I regret making them. That's why I made this picture on the right featuring PB&J Otter reacting to them (the drawing of the grounded video matches the quality of grounded videos in general).
- They're repetitive and unoriginal.
- They feel rushed (practically 80% of mine were).
- They get grounded for even the smallest mistakes.
- The dialogue is lame.
- Sometimes there are even ones with loud audio. I can recall some.
- Grounding baby show characters is immature. So is grounding users, as that can be cyberbullying.
- Getting grounded for lots of centuries is impossible.
- Some other implications break logic.